Museums

The Museum of Local History located at 111 S. Adams Ave. a two-story brick building built in 1888, is a tribute to the early history of the Berlin area and the people, businesses and industry that helped shape the community. Click here to read more…

The Berlin Bottling Works building, a former carriage house/garage, displays an early 20th century living and kitchen area with early appliances and furniture. Ice harvesting equipment from the days of ice boxes are part of the collection in this building. Early print shop equipment, when pages were set one letter at a time, round out this building’s displays. Click here to read more…

These museums are open the 2nd and 4th Sundays, from 1 to 4 p.m. starting with Memorial weekend to Labor Day weekend. Also open by special appointment by calling 920 361 2460. Admission free  but donations are welcome.

Built in the mid 1860’s on a farm in Waushara County, Clark School began accepting students in September of 1866. By the early part of the 1960’s these small one-room rural schools were being closed and their students transferred to the larger school systems. Click here to read more…